Wiewiorski Legal provides a full package of services relating to real estate and construction.
Our real estate and construction department provides, inter alia, the following services:
- Due diligence of real estate including all relevant aspects of property acquisition, e.g. ownership, encumbrances, matters relating to spatial planning, environment and access to a public road and utilities.
- Legal advice on and support in the acquisition of rights to properties – agreements for the transfer of ownership, preliminary agreements, letters of intent and agreements concerning confidentiality and exclusivity.
- Comprehensive legal aid in the field of lease agreements for commercial real estate including, but not limited to, drafting of lease agreements, legal support in matters relating to the settlement of fees for common areas, the costs of improvements made by the tenant and the maintenance of leased areas.
- Support in the proceedings relating to spatial planning (including those concerning the adoption and amendment of spatial development plans and the establishment of development conditions) and advice regarding the procedures of environmental impact assessment and obtaining a building permit.
- Comprehensive advisory services in the field of agreements relating to the construction process, e.g. general contractor contracts (including those based on FIDIC), design preparation contracts, agreements with supervision inspectors and project engineers. Participation in general contractor tender procedures, negotiations preceding the conclusion of agreements as well as a day-to-day support in the construction process.
- Representation of clients in disputes relating to the settlement of projects, in particular the improper performance of construction works, delay in the performance of construction works and sanctions (contractual penalties) as well as in disputes concerning claims issued by subcontractors.