trainee attorney at law
Agnieszka Filek has been a trainee attorney at law since 2016. In 2010-2015, she studied at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Wroclaw and in 2015 she also earned her bachelor's degree in Image Communication (specialty: Branding) from the University of Wroclaw. Agnieszka Filek has been working for Wiewiorski Legal since 2015.
Specialty and professional interests
Agnieszka Filek is responsible for matters relating to immigration law and individual and collective labour law. She is a member of the team advising clients on the legalisation of employment and residence of foreigners in Poland. In that respect, Agnieszka supervises the content-related aspects of the preparation and submission of relevant applications and is responsible for contacts with foreigners, offices and diplomatic and consular authorities.
Furthermore, Agnieszka participates in the provision of services to clients in litigations before common courts and in proceedings before the National Labour Inspectorate authorities as well as in day-to-day advisory services concerning labour law. Agnieszka drafts documents relating to collective labour law (work bylaws, remuneration regulations).
At Wiewiorski Legal, Agnieszka also reviews commercial agreements between businesses in the area of, inter alia, transport law and copyright law.
Her interests also lie in marketing and advertising law.
At Wiewiorski Legal, Agnieszka has participated in the following projects:
- numerous litigations relating to labour law (specifically concerning employees' claims),
- legalisation of the employment of personnel seconded to work at Polish companies from the accounting and finance sector and from the airline sector,
- drafting of a set of agreements regulating an advertising campaign of a well-known international clothing brand,
- outsourcing of all the administrative procedures relating to the legalisation of residence and employment for a large employer from the automotive sector,
- preparation of a legal interpretation of Polish laws on collective redundancies in light of the rulings of the Court of Justice of the European Union for an international group providing HR services.
Languages and hobbies
- Agnieszka Filek also provides legal assistance in the English language. In addition, she has a basic knowledge of German. Agnieszka actively practices Zumba and, in her spare time, learns salsa, travels and reads books.