attorney at law
Since 2015 Wojciech Śmiśniewicz has been a trainee attorney at law at the Regional Chamber of Attorneys at Law in Wroclaw. In 2014, he completed a master's degree in Law at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the University of Wroclaw. The same year he also graduated from the School of German Law, organised in cooperation with the Law Faculty at the Humboldt University. Wojciech began to work for Wiewiorski Legal in 2014.
Specialty and professional interests
Wojciech Śmiśniewicz works on cases from the field of business and commercial law. He has participated in establishing a number of new business entities, primarily companies.
Wojciech also provides day-to-day services relating to corporate secretariat, including a comprehensive preparation of annual and extraordinary general meetings of shareholders.
Wojciech participates in the provision of services to clients in litigations and day-to-day advice on matters relating to labour law.
Moreover, Wojciech is involved in advising clients on matters from the field of aviation law, primarily concerning passengers' claims.
When working for Wiewiorski Legal Wojciech has participated, inter alia, in the following projects:
- a merger through the acquisition of Polish companies with foreign shareholders belonging to the HVAC sector,
- litigations relating to labour law (concerning, inter alia, the infringement of the non-competition clause after the termination of employment and employees' claims),
- litigations in the area of aviation law,
- drafting and negotiating framework telecommunication agreements with two national telecommunication operators for a client from the clothing industry,
- projects concerning capital restructuring, in particular the conversion of debt to equity for a client from the household appliances sector.
Languages and hobbies
Wojciech provides legal assistance also in the English language. In addition, he is fluent in German. He likes to spend his spare time hiking in the mountains or cooking. He is interested in mountain climbing and film.