attorney at law, of counsel
Marta Grzegorzewska earned the title of an attorney at law in 2010, when she passed the exam, with honours, before the Council of the Regional Chamber of Attorneys at Law in Wroclaw. Previously, she graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw. At present, she is a member of the Regional Chamber of Attorneys at Law in Lodz. She has been collaborating with Wiewiorski Legal continuously since 2004 – first as a junior lawyer, trainee attorney at law, then as an attorney at law, and currently as an of counsel.
At Wiewiorski Legal, Marta Grzegorzewska specialises mostly in matters relating to the lease of commercial properties. She has advised Wiewiorski's clients on a number of transactions relating to the lease of large-format office, business and manufacturing/warehouse space for the largest service centres in Wroclaw and manufacturing companies, providing a comprehensive range of services connected with drafting, negotiating and finalising lease agreements, including the determination of commercial terms and conditions, security for agreements and the supervision over the performance of such agreements. She has also been involved in a number of cases relating to construction projects – both those carried our directly by clients and build-to-suit projects. She has drafted and reviewed general contractor agreements, subcontracts and agreements with designers.
Marta also has an extensive experience in drafting distribution agreements, reviewing general terms and conditions of the sale of goods and services and contracts for the lease of a car fleet.
Marta Grzegorzewska's legal interests also include the area of public law, broadly understood. Marta works, inter alia, on matters relating to administrative law and proceedings, proceedings before administrative courts and local government law, including public procurement. Marta is also interested in the legal aspects of managerial contracts and other forms of employment of management staff at companies.
Marta Grzegorzewska's key projects at Wiewiorski Legal include:
- comprehensive legal advice on and negotiation of the terms and conditions of a long-term lease of office property with an area of over 5,000 sq m for an SSC/BPO company belonging to an international pharmaceutical concern,
- drafting a number of office space lease agreements for a client from the SSC/BPO sector,
- advisory services provided in relation to a long-term lease of office property with an area of circa 1,500 sq m for an international law firm,
- comprehensive legal service and negotiation of the terms and conditions of a long-term lease agreement for office property for a client from the IT sector
- advice on the conclusion of an office space lease agreement for a software provider from a British group,
- comprehensive advisory services provided in relation to a long-term lease of office space for a global airline,
- service of a build-to-suit transaction (long-term lease and equipment of a production and warehouse building) for an international automotive company – the total leased space of circa 8,500 sq m,
- advice on the expansion of a production plant of a leading manufacturer of car seats (a build-to-suit project),
- legal services provided in relation to a new factory construction project for a client from the automotive sector (a general contractor agreement),
- drafting master distribution agreements for an international client from the textile sector,
- two projects concerning the preparation of a set of car fleet lease agreements for an international client from the automotive sector.
Languages and hobbies
Marta Grzegorzewska provides services to Wiewiorski's clients in the Polish and English languages. Marta likes spending her spare time in the mountains - trekking and riding a bike - and she practises freestyle swimming. She also enjoys cooking.