attorney at law, of counsel
Adam Małycha graduated from the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economy at the University of Wroclaw in 2006 and completed the Postgraduate Programme of Intellectual Property Law at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
He is an attorney at law recorded in the list of the Regional Chamber of Attorneys at Law in Wroclaw. For almost 14 years, he has been working in the area of employment law, beginning his carrier with a long-term collaboration with the largest group in Poland operating in the business service outsourcing sector.
In the subsequent years, he cooperated with law firms and enterprises, including large international corporations from the electronic, automotive and household appliance sectors, IT and HR companies, and temporary work agencies. Since 2017, he has been collaborating with Wiewiorski Legal, currently as of counsel.
Specialty and professional interests
Adam Małycha specialises in employment law, both the individual and collective aspects. As an attorney at law he represents Wiewiorski Legal's clients in labour courts and conducts negotiations on their behalf in the course of mediations. Throughout the many years of his work, he has been supporting entrepreneurs in solving their everyday problems relating to the employment area, transfers of businesses and their parts, restructuring and organisational transformation processes, and he has developed and implemented collective redundancy procedures. He has drafted and reviewed contracts, work and remuneration bylaws, bonus schemes, company social benefit fund bylaws and many others.
The key projects on which Adam Małycha has worked at Wiewiorski Legal include:
- assistance in the employment area of the process of spinning off a section of an international group operating in the sector of modern legal IT services;
- introduction of a bonus incentive scheme at an enterprise belonging to an international manufacturing group cooperating with the largest household appliance producers;
- working on an introduction of creative remuneration systems at Wiewiorski Legal's clients' organisations including, among others, software and integrated circuit architecture development companies;
- cooperation with respect to the implementation and remodelling of the principles of the employee savings plan at a company belonging to an international group operating in the air transport industry;
- cooperation with respect to the implementation of regulations regarding the election of workforce representatives at Wiewiorski Legal's clients' organisations;
- preparation and amendment of numerous work and remuneration bylaws in place at Wiewiorski Legal's clients' organisations including, among others, a company belonging to an international group specialising in the manufacturing of state-of-the-art consumer electronic goods and medical equipment and a company belonging to an international corporation distributing clothes and household appliances.
Languages and hobbies
Adam Małycha provides services to the clients of Wiewiorski Legal in Polish and in English. Privately, he loves history, modern technologies, social psychology and photography.